Sunday, February 27, 2011

I should have been born in a time where cheesy fantasies were commonplace. Seriously.

This song is quickly becoming one of my most played on iTunes.
Hell, one of my favorite songs ever.
For me, it's one of those songs that make you so very sad but so damn optimistic at the same time. Freakin' juxtaposition of a song man.
But, guh. I just want to play it forever and drive my totally not-in-commission car with my non-existent license, down some huge never ending highway. Foreverrrrr! God. How cheesy am I? I don't care.
I love this song.

s w e e t   d i s p o s i t i o n
the temper trap

Sweet disposition
Never too soon
Oh, reckless abandon
Like no one's watching you

A moment, a love
A dream aloud
A kiss, a cry
Our rights, our wrongs
A moment, a love
A dream aloud
A moment, a love
A dream aloud

So stay there
Because I'll be coming over
And while our blood's still young
It's so young
It runs
And we won't stop until it's over
Won't stop to surrender

Songs of desperation
I played them for you
A moment, a love
A dream aloud
A kiss, a cry
Our rights, our wrongs
A moment, a love
A dream, aloud
A moment, a love
A dream aloud

No comments:

Post a Comment